8" Garden Mums
Reg. $8.99, no further discounts.
Geranium Hanging Basket Sale
All Geranium Hanging Baskets $5.00 Off
Classic Geranium Sale
Thursday through Wednesday, all 4 ½” pots of geraniums are just $5.49…that’s a savings of $1.50 per plant.Loved by gardeners for generations for their bold and bright blooms, perfect in the landscape, in pots, or in baskets.
The Original Impatiens and Begonia Sale
Four days only, Flats of Standard Impatiens and Wax Begonias for just $13.99!
Regularly $21.99 for 36 plants, this is a fantastic deal to fill your shady and sunny spots with summer-long waves of color! Details to come for social distancing.
Limited Curbside Impatien/Begonia Sale Opportunity
We will have a limited number of slots for curbside pickup for the sale, due to space and staff restrictions. Please, if you are able to come in the store, do so so that the most at-risk customers can use the curbside option. We do not anticipate any shortages this year. Thank you!
Here's how it will work: We appreciate your understanding!
The first thirty to order will pick up on Thursday; the next 30 on Friday, then 30 on Saturday, and the last 30 on Sunday. You will be notified by email of your pick up date.Your order will not be ready on an earlier day, or held past your assigned day due to limited space and staff.
There is a limit of 6 flats for online orders.
As your payment will be made through Paypal using your credit card, and not our compter system in-store, rewards points can not be awarded for the sale flats.
The curbside pickup will be for Impatiens and Begonias Flats only, no other products.
Click here to begin:
We're Open! Get Ready To Garden!
Credit Cards and Checks only, please. Face masks requested by order of the governor. We are ready to open the doors to a controlled number of shoppers and help a lot more people get their flower fix! You will see some changes we have made to accommodate our guests and staff safely and comfortably:
- Sanitizing stations throughout the store.
- Acrylic shields at the cashier stations
- Moved one register to ensure generous distancing
- Clearly delineated and roped off checkout lines
- One entrance point from the parking lot thru the black arbor by Perennials, and one exit
- Sanitizing supplies for our staff to use on carts
- We will have a ticket system in place to control the number of guests in the store. Look for the tickets in the pockets of this tower near the designated entrance.
Online Order For Curbside Pickup
- We will be receiving forms and answering calls from 10:00-4:00 each day.
- We hope to have orders ready the day you order, but it may be the following day depending on demand.
- Fill in and submit the form. There is a Special Instructions box at the end for any items not on the form and questions.
- If you have Reward Cards or coupons, you must mention them when we collect your credit card information, and you must have them with you when you pick up.
- We will do our best to update the form as things sell out or become available, but all the items may not always be in stock.
Canceled: Free Seminar: Crops In Pots
Canceled: No-Dig Vegetable Gardening
Love fresh picked veggies but not the commitment of a huge garden? Growing vegetables in containers is a great way to downsize or for new gardeners to get started. Rich Pearson, OSU Ext. Horticultural Program Asst. Will walk us through everything you need to know: which containers and soils are best, choosing the right varieties for containers, and maintaining your garden. You’ll be enjoying fresh produce right outside your door from spring to fall! Please call or click to register.
Succulent Design Workshop
Succulents remain one of the most popular plants for their ease of care and many sculptural forms. This hands on workshop will have you creating your own succulent art arrangement using mini clay pots, stones and a variety of succulents. They will make a unique decoration for a table, flowerbed, or as a gift! Cost per project is $34.99. Space is limited, so reservation by phone is required.
Free Seminar: The Easy and Essential Herb Garden
Everyone wants an herb garden: here’s how to choose plants you’ll actually use! Laura Richards, head herb grower at Millcreek Gardens will present their favorite and most popular herbs, growing and maintaining (so often overlooked) and popular uses of each herb. Please call or click to register.
Free Seminar: Old Plants, New Plants, Hot Plants, Cool Plants
The most exciting thing right now is explosion of the number of houseplant lovers! Dan Johnson from Tri-State Foliage will be here to share the houseplants everyone should know about: whether because of their ease to grow or their WOW factor. Growing tips and troubleshooting, lots of time for questions. Call or click to register.